These flare skirts are great paired with your fave tee for a casual day, or if you’re getting ready for a festival or concert, pair with a printed crop top!
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare skirt is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Thick elastic waistband cover stitched in place, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your skirt again soon
ACIDMATH art and psychedelic Community born 7 years ago while I was still in University getting my Philosophy and English honours BA :)
Studied Art history and the philosophy of art, ethics, logic, Shakespeare, poetry, comic books, history, algebra, Wrote tons papers, meditated loads, worked hard and proved to myself I could be stoner college drop out and come back and get a solid degree and even close extremely close to teaching full time.
The first idea of acidmath becoming a art based business was about 2013-14. 2015-2019 The first iterations 2020 Full on solo mission featuring incredible daily contributions from wonderful designers and artists from around the world!
A lot of time has passed and Connecting with people based on an expression of creativity meant something special to me. I figured I could make communities based on interests and people made friends with each other :)
We're delighted to have such a fun time creating designs and sharing memes and answering questions everyday for our audience!
Now I design everyday for some of our wonderful artists and answer your emails hehe